Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tagalong Schnibbles Flimsy in Make Life by Moda Done!

I had the day off of work today and so I happily got the last border together and on it. I also perused through the new Schnibbles Times Two book and saw several adorable Schnibbles (and bigger ones) that I hope to make one day. I really enjoyed getting to know the designer a bit and especially liked that she puts quotations on the back of her quilts. I love quotations and think that is a great idea! I often print quotes out and put them on the fridge and stuff like that...very cool! I should also mention that I bought a recumbent bike and am now working on getting regular exercise incorporated into my life! Oh and don't forget to check out the Parade of Schnibbles coming up soon!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Great job!!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Your Tagalong looks wonderful! I love how the thin border calms it down a bit.

Béa said...

Beautiful choice of fabrics, love it !
Hugs from France.

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...