Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tagalong in Make Life by Moda

I managed to get this little Tagalong top and the inner border together today. I did some at June's and more when I got home. My quarter inch seam is improving, because I used two or three machines on this and it all worked out okay. I have the outer borders to go and then it will be a flimsy! The fabric is Make Life by Sweetwater for Moda. I am not all jumping up and down over this one yet, but it is cute and I am happy I got some sewing in and some time with one of favorite quilting buddies!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Nothing is more fun than sewing with friends.....

3anklebiters said...

love this quilt, so fun and traditional looking.

Suburban Stitcher said...

this is so lovely! love it!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...