Saturday, January 10, 2009

A is for Adaminaby, Quilting Done

I quilted little cross stitches on here tonight. I worked on it a few other days and it was taking too long tying and cutting threads for every x. I finally decided the back looked like heck anyway, it is going on a wall and it is for me so I just ran the thread all over in the back so it finally got done! I won't show you the back, but I need to work on my technique! I don't care, I love the front! I need to put binding on it so I can handsew it in front of the next movie we watch.
Tomorrow everyone here but me is working, so hopefully I will be sewing on DD, clue 2!

2 comments:

Jane said...

And as long as you love it, that's all that matters. Going to look great up on the wall

Sue said...

It is a little cutie, Andee. If you don't want to run the threads across the back, thread them through the middle of the sandwich.

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...