Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ann M. Smith's NYE Mystery Cut!

In case you have forgotten here are my fabrics for the Ann M. Smith NYE 2008 Mystery. Kathy and I spent a few hours tonight cutting everything out and listening to Christmas music.
We picked these fabrics from my small stash for Kahty to make one too. We bought a kit with circus stuff in it over a year ago and there is still fabric left over after cutting the stuff for this mystery...I am sure the rest of it will go to good use though.

Here are Kathy's clues all bagged up.


and mine.

A side view of my clues...lol.

I also quickly cut out the pieces for the history quilt block.

And we whipped up two dog beds to donate to a shelter..used ugly ish fabric from my Goodwill find the other night and stuffed it with all the leftover scraps, thread, etc. that I have been collecting since we moved in here. So my hamper is empty and ready for my scraps! I love recycling!

Soon we will do the presewing for the mystery! WHOOT WHOOT. Mood is somewhat better...can you tell?

1 comment:

Sue said...

Ohhhhhhh nice fabric! Don't forget to post your progress!

Sue :)

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...