Friday, July 4, 2008

Kathy's Orange Crush Top is Together!

Kathy got to sewing on her Orange Crush Mystery Quilt this evening! This pic is her taking a break for Jade who was insisting we attend to her all throughout the event. We listened to "The Stolen Child" on audiobook while we worked and it was fun, fun, fun!
This is how it looks without borders..it is time to make some steak and potatoes for dinner and then Kathy can try to figure out what she wants to do for borders...maybe I can get her sewing again tomorrow...I like how her top came out. By the way, I was the official pinner which made it much easier to sew than my own when I had no pinner! We turned a few of the blocks as we went, but ah life goes on! WHEW on getting this one done to this point! We now have four quilts to go to the longarmer and I need to see if my new online friend in Kingman has time for four (do ya Steph?) or if I should mail them back to Jen in Wisconsin...

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Kathy's quilt is looking very good - and what a brilliant way to be able to photograph the whole thing.

Sue said...

I agree with Amanda...it looks gr8! Much better way of photographing it than the way I do...standing on the kitchen chair! lol

Quilter Kathy said...

Woowee...that is awesome!
Great job! It's hard to photograph these large quilts, eh?!?!

Steph said...

Hey Andee! I would love to quilt them for you guy's!! How sweet of you to think of me!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...