Sunday, February 3, 2008

Scrappy Bargello Start

I picked out fabrics and cut the strips for my Scrappy Bargello this past week.


This morning I started sewing on the Scrappy Bargello quilt. So far I just have a bunch of strips together so it isn't too exciting. I used up my leftover fabric from my Weaver Fever quilt and if this comes out the right size I am thinking I might use it for a duvet cover for the one on my bed so it will somewhat match our quilt.
The dogs are all set as Patriot fans with their scarves on. Otto took his off about five mintues after we put it on him, but the rest have left them on suprisingly!
More later when I have some more pictures!

No comments:

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...