Sunday, February 3, 2008

Past Half Time on Bargello Bowl!

First off I wanted to say that I lost my second seam ripper and about went nuts! I took a break at some point and cleaned up and dug through the bag of fabric I had under my table and found one seam ripper, the other one had worked its way under a dog. LOL! So I have them again (til next time) and they are on my magnet heart so hopefully I won't misplace them again.

I am half done with the panels and need to get out the duvet that I want to use this for since I may not need to put all six panels together to get this to size for that...if that is what I am going to do with it. Not sure if I am going to work some more on this one tonight or not. I need to stretch out and be in a different position for awhile. It was great fun to read the other blogs and posts on Quiltville about doing this quilt (and others too) and I really enjoyed my day. Thanks Bonnie at Quiltville!

No comments:

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...