Sunday, February 24, 2008

My purse was stolen in Chippewa Falls, Wisc last night...

I am screaming it from the rafters in case someone somewhere knows anything and can help.Last night my car was on Elm street in Chippewa for less than an hour (from 10 to 11 PM--right after the game at CHI-HI let out according to the police officer) and someone stole my Vera Bradley purse and bookbag for work out of it. We thought we had locked the car, but apparently not. The theives only got ten bucks in cash, but all my credit cards, checkbook, keys, watch, italian charms bracelet, personal pictures including a stack of my daughter's senior pictures and my freaking wedding diamond (now in a pendant with a mother child and a broken clasp) were taken. Please keep your ears out and in you go to Chi-HI repost this so that everyone can keep their eyes and ears pealed for the theif or theives as I am sure they will boast about their deed. If you know anything about this theft please send a message to me or call the Chippewa Police at 723-4424.Thank you for your help!
I will post pictures if I can find them...

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Andee, I am so sorry! I know that really sucks. I hope that at least a few things are retrieved but definitely that these guys are caught!

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...