Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Friends All Around!




I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top is done, but giving it some time before I decide for sure.

                                         

I also printed out the label (and one for the most recent Quiltville quilt--I am behind three or four labels there) and redid the math to make the backing bigger for my longarmer.  I need to piece it together so I can get it quilted.

I am currently working on Moth in the Window blocks.  I have 42 out of 81 made.


1 comment:

dq said...

And there is your quilt like your friends in the next post! Very nice to look at.

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...