Saturday, November 25, 2023

Indigo Way Gets Going!

I changed my mind about my colors for Indigo Way several times, but in the end I wound up with brown, cheddar, and indigo.  The first clue had Bonnie using indigo, and I followed suit.  Made about two thirds of the parts before I realized her indigo is my brown!  Oops, so I then started over and made all of the clue in brown.  You may remember I did this once before with a clue in En Provence!  

                                                     

                                           

I made two more Christmas stockings.  These are for Wren and Chava, I think!


Here is one of my Rainbow Scrap Challenge tops.  I did not have the same amount of each color in this size, and I did not lay them out ahead of time (room is too small) but I like how it came out anyway.  May add a border to it eventually.

I had leftover green and red stars so I started a Christmas table runner.
Super excited to be doing the Secret Agent Modern Quiltalong in January.  I ordered the transparency fabric line and am super excited for this one this year!








 

4 comments:

Gwyned Trefethen said...

Seems you are set for 2024. Looking forward to seeing the transparency mystery unfold.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Love, love, LOVE your RSC quilt top, Andee!! Don't worry about those Mystery extras. For all you know, that combo could be in a clue later down the line!

Sara said...

Your rainbow of stars look awesome together.

Vireya said...

The rainbow stars are beautiful! Might have to try something like myself one year.
Good luck with Indigo Way! I'm not mysterying this year, too many unfinished projects at present. Still saving the clues, of course, because I might just want to make it some time.

Moth in the Window Blocks are Complete!

I have eighty-one Moth in the Window blocks made this time around.  I laid them out and then took pictures, stared, changed things around, a...