Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Pink Dakota Farmer Blocks!

I realized tonight that my pink Dakota Farmer blocks did not make it to the blog.  I made two of the larger blocks and ten of the smaller ones.  There will be several quilts made from all these blocks when it is all said and done as I am just using up as many of the hst's in each color as I can.  Tonight I started working on green though I am not sure what the color is.  I figured I could trim and if that is not the right color I will be ahead on that and can switch it up.  



                                     

These blocks were made weeks ago but did not get their moment of fame as I thought I had already posted them by the time I blogged!  Linking up with Angela for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2023.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Those look great! I'm waiting on color, too, but may have to do what you've done and just pick my own. I like stars, and having HSTs to work this block, makes it a good choice.

The Joyful Quilter said...

LOVE those Dakota Farmer blocks in PINK, Andee!! You got lucky with the GREEN scrap trimming. SEW happy that it's what Angela called for March!

Vireya said...

Fantastic collection of pink blocks!

You must have been psychic, because you picked the right colour to work on next.

Grant and Power Landscaping said...

Grant & Power Landscaping will be fun, exciting and rewarding. We pride ourselves on being attentive from the start of the planning process through completion and beyond. Our superior landscape construction and professional management programs assure you will enjoy your investment for many years to come.

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...