Thursday, January 3, 2019

Tula Pink's City Sampler Blocks and Plenty of Good Fortune

 I have not have this project out in three years or so!  I got tired of making the blocks and put it away for just a bit...which turned in to far too long.  It is on my American Patchwork UFO list for this year and I realized that if I did not start making the blocks I would never get it done when it got picked!  So I have done a few of these blocks in the past few days while I wait for Bonnie to give us another Good Fortune Clue. My youngest son and his fiance have just about got the date of their wedding nailed down---the weekend after my daughter's wedding in June!  My daughter is okay with that as those of us traveling from Arizona can hopefully arrange to be there for both--at least some of us.
No. 61

No. 62

No. 63

No. 64
No. 65

I had to lay out all the blocks though my floor is not really large enough...ust to see what I have.  I think there are two extra blocks thrown in here that are the same size but not from the book--if I counted right.  I also discovered a dozen or so churn dash blocks that are the same size that I forgot I had.  This quilt it going to be huge when it gets sashing and a 10 x 10 setting. 


I also finished clue 7 of Good Fortune....Kathy is working on hers.  Cannot wait to see the reveal of this one!

No comments:

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...