Sunday, June 18, 2017

Rainbow Goodness Going On!

 This is the lone block I got from my recently passed friend Michelle.  I made it into a pillow.  I love it!

 I have been working on my UFO pick from All People Quilt for this month which is the rainbow scrap challenge sampler from 2015!  That requires a huge mess of every color so as you can see I have been making progress--and a mess!
 The alternate blocks got worked on all week when I had some time and I finished the last three today!  The monthly blocks were done each month in 2015.
 Today before work (worked yesterday and today--my main job is closing up shop in AZ so I am taking whatever I can get while I can--I am typing at work between calls now!
 I am a bit more than half way done with the rows...four done and three to go. It is so big it is hard to get a good picture inside the house!
Nevermind the mess everywhere...I am looking forward to finishing this when I can get a few hours again!  Linking up with the RSC on Angela's blog!

2 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats! on your progress. I'm working on that quilt, too. The difference? I only started my version THIS year!! I'm replacing the Sampler blocks with Slab stars and gathering the squares for thw X blocks as two of my three RSC17 projects. Happy Finishing!!!

Quilter Kathy said...

It's huge! Congrats on nearing the finish line on this sampler!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...