Tuesday, May 30, 2017

On a Roll!

 Ros quilted up my En Provence this week!  I need to pick it up and get a binding on it.
Here is a close up of the quilting she did.
 Here is my Bonnie signed label.  I have to right my name on it.
I also was on a roll this week--I quilted up this Bonnie inspired tablerunner.  I was super excited to see Bonnie's pattern will be coming out in Quiltmaker but here is what I came up with after seeing her pumpkins! I may be keeping this one.
Barb gave me this tablerunner and so I finally got it quilted. It will be gifted to someone soon.
I also finished the piano key border on the Betty's Choice and Amy's alternate blocks.  I made a backing and this one is ready to go to the longarmer.

Linking up with Rainbow Scrap Challenge on Angela's Blog!

6 comments:

Vireya said...

You have been busy! Great to see all those lovely projects getting done.

Quilter Kathy said...

I love your En Provence... and what a terrific label you made!

Moneik said...

You've been going wild. Great job!

scraphappy said...

You really have been on a roll. Love the Betty's Choice block. It looks great with the alternates. So many finished project to enjoy!

The Joyful Quilter said...

LOVE that you have one to pick up and one to drop off at the longarmer!! Saves you a trip later. Good thinking!!

Nell's Quilts said...

Wow! So many good projects finished up. Your RSC quilt is charming.

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...