Saturday, March 16, 2013

Orange Talkin' Turkey!

Linking up with Angela over at the Rainbow BOM Orange and I have to say that knowing I am missing a linky if I don't get sewing is really motivating for me.  Thanks Angela!  I really enjoy making this block each month and know I am not parting with this quilt when it is done.  Four blocks done (I did the red one before I decided to do this as part of the Rainbow BOM--we haven't had red yet).  Not the greatest picture of the three, but I have to get the ladder to hang the forth block and then I will get a better picture.
Meanwhile, Kathy cut out four blocks for her and four for me for this month's Kaleidescope of Kolor/35th Ave. BOM.  She got two of hers sewn together but I didn't get a picture.  I also didn't start mine because the gal said they are tricky due to close size of some of the pieces..they tend to get mixed up.  I will do that one a day when I am up to concentrating harder!
We also cleaned the stairway pictures up, dusted and moved and hung some that never got back on the wall after Kathy came back tonight.  Seriously getting excited for my best friend from high school, Monica to come visit next Saturday!


9 comments:

sara said...

Very nice your orange block!!

kiselbri said...

Muy bonitos los colores!.

Ellen said...

Love the talkin' turkey block - looks great in orange!

Quilter Kathy said...

Love your rainbow turkeys! It will be a fabulous quilt!

Kevin the Quilter said...

My mouth is literally watering over your Talkin' Turkey blocks! What a GREAT idea!

Sheila said...

Love your blocks :D
I know what you mean about wanting to make something to post using Mr Linky on Saturday morning. Good motivator of me. And I love seeing what other made during the week.

Sarah said...

I love your orange bock, it's beautiful.

Linda said...

I love this orange block and I think the Talking Turkey name is so cute. Yes, I agree, you have to keep this one, it's going to be a stunning quilt...

Candace said...

Great pattern and beautiful colorful blocks, it's going to be awesome. Enjoy your visit with your friend.

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...