Friday, February 8, 2013

A Little of this and a Little of that...


Ros helped me pick out which blues will wind up in a small version of Merry Mayhem's Modern Mystery.  Can't wait to find time to cut and start this one!

 I trimmed up and added a border to the mug rug Jacki made me.  Found a backing...soon will quilt it.  Already someone on fb offered to buy it off me.  LOL, I referred her to Jacki!
 Kathy made progress on the borders tonight!  This looks SO awesome now!  She still plans to add another 5 inch border to the outside.  This quilt is huge too!
I made two QOV scrappy trips blocks for Alycia's collection.  I will try to make a few a more before I mail them off!  The night is no longer young, so off to bed I go!  More tomorrow!

1 comment:

scraphappy said...

Beautiful blues. Love the Old Tobacco Road. I still remember working on mine during a hurricane day off from school.

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...