Saturday, September 4, 2010

Another Binding Done and Puddle Jumping Mystery Clue Five in Progress

I have the sashing and cornerstones on the inside of the Puddle Jumping Mystery Quilt...I don't have enough of the brown and purple fabric for the outside borders so I have to decide what I will do to finish it off...and the rows aren't sewn together yet horozontally. I have enjoyed this mystery!

Also finally finished the binding on my flying geese cat and dog quilt. I am now all caught up on binding...until I see Ros again, lol.
I didn't get a picture I guess but I also got the half square triangles cut and pieced for my Broken Sugar Bowl blocks for Quilt History. They need trimming and then I have to get them into the blocks, but all the parts are done anyway.

No comments:

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...