Thursday, July 30, 2009

Two Complete Chinese Coin Mini Quilts and some Coasters

Kathy finished cutting the borders and all for my future Twist of Fate quilt and also had me sewing together scrap pieces to make some cute coasters. They are a bit wonky, but I was in a wonky kind of mood. I love the colors together!


Here is Ayla's doll quilt for Christmas all done. I just machine quilted it real simple after pillowcase turning it out. I attempted to write her name in the pink section and if you know what it says you can read it. Smile.

Here is my Chinese Coin mini quilt, I just finished hand sewing the binding down while watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang for the first time. When it is over I need to pack for Pennsylvania!

1 comment:

Jane said...

You have been busy, love the little coasters

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...