Friday, March 13, 2009

Some Bluework and Going to the Quilt Show Tomorrow!

Spring Break has arrived!!!!! Kathy and I celebrated by hitting Olive Garden for lunch. I am so excited tomorrow I am going to the Arizona Quilt Guild Show "A Symphony of Quilts" and here is a picture of the opportunity quilt (I gotta buy a few tickets for this!) Picture from AQG site.Mesa Convention Center263 N. Center St., Mesa
Admission: $5 for AQG members/$10 non-membersParking is FREE.
For more information please visitthe ‘2009 Quilt Show’ page of this website. I am meeting several online friends from my Quilt Talk group...BJ I met once, and several gals I haven't met yet. Hoping I will get a picture of us and post it after.

Here is my colonial quilt bluework second block I have done. Not sure I have the technique down but not bad if you stand back and hold on to your horse as it gallops by! I will start the next one in a few minutes since it is all traced out.
If any of you are going to the quilt show, give a shout and maybe we can actually meet! I will be carrying my Pickle Posse bag and on the look out for other pickles who may be there too!

No comments:

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...