Saturday, March 21, 2009

and the Quilting Goes On!


Kathy is finally working on the dog quilt project that I bought her in Chicago last year! She has four blocks partly together and a pretty good idea how to do it now!



Remember way back when I cut for two of these A is for Adiminaby little quilts? Not sure why I did it at the time, but today I had time to cut the rows and lay it out on the wall. Looking good!
My tablerunners are coming along. I machine quilted Tara's and pinned the binding on it...looking okay.

Also spray basted and pinned the other of my mystery tablrunners. It has the fruit ladies fabric on the back!

Happy National Quilting Day All!



1 comment:

Jane said...

You have both been very busy. The dog quilt is going to look great

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...