Friday, May 30, 2008

I Have the Job in AZ!

I got the job in Arizona! I will be teaching American Sign Language at a High School! Yippee! I can hardly wait to get started...don't have to wait long because the new teachers start on July 28th! Should be fun to get to AZ, unpack, organize, find all the ASL teaching stuff, and then start....WOW! I can't figure out why the underlining is on and I can't turn it off but hey I am excited about this.
House is all moved out of, sold, check deposited, money wired to AZ for the new house and our stuff is on its way with Kathy and Buck. They were in Missouri last time they checked in.
I have my sewing machine with me at Randy's and I hope to get one or two of my WIPs done this next week! I also have to get cracking on my daughter's scrapbook for her grad party a week from tomorrow--oh and get the food together too...a mom's job is never done!
I heard from CJ. He is okay but got into some trouble. Sigh. We hope to get down to visit him soon.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations on getting the job. It's great to hear you sound so excited about your move. I should think you're feeling pretty exhausted too. Best of luck with the next stage.

Helen in the UK said...

Yeah - congrats on getting the job. Hope the move goes smoothly and you get settled again soon :)

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...