Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Little Bad Could be Good News

So we didn't accept the counter offer on the house we had decided on....really there is another house that we wanted more, but the price is quite a bit more and the yard is not very big and no pool...so we talked ourselves out of it and decided to be sensible. Well, sensible didn't work out so I am following my fortune "the project you have in mind will soon gain momentum" and am going for it. I may be working like a dog for awhile after we get there, but I really do love that house. So we are putting in an offer on that one tomorrow and we will see what they counter with. If that one doesn't work out I am not sure...we have looked and looked and not really finding a ton of stuff we like that works out with all the stuff we have to consider. Cross your fingers and toes for me...please! So I am hoping that this little bad news really turns into good news....

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Poor you. We are planning on moving this year and I don't really look forward to all that hassle. Loads of luck with the next step.

Renee said...

Oh, Andee, I wish you all the luck in finding the home of your dreams. I hope this one works out and you live happlily ever after. Keep the piece.

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...