Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Weeknight Sewing!

Tonight I made my quarter log cabin in blue for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  I also made Zig Zag in orange since Angela thought the layout needed another orange--I am following her lead so orange it was.
I also made another herringbone panel...they are rough trimmed but not really exact yet and are not sewn together.  Four more panels to go.
I also quilted and bound my Packers Lil' Twister which has been waiting patiently for me since just before football started!
It was so nice to have the evening off work so I could come home and sew for several hours uninterrupted!

4 comments:

scraphappy said...

Sewing on a weeknight! Good for you! Great progress. Looks like your sampler is pretty close. How many blocks is that?

Scrappy quilter said...

Great job. I am so looking forward to Friday, my day to quilt.

Cathy said...

Love days with lot's of progress. Love the little twister!

Sheila said...

Lots of progress. Love your quilt.

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....