Saturday, November 15, 2014

Such a Happy Saturday!



 Forgot to mention last Thursday Kathy and I went to South Mountain hiking again.  We wrapped my foot (and iced it before and after) and managed to do a shorter than usual hike.  My foot is almost back to normal today--so excited because we are hiking again tomorrow!
 Kathy finished my quilt ladder too!  I haven't had time to really figure out which quilts to put on it but wanted to get a quick picture of it.  We have it on the stairway landing.
 I had some time to play today so I made Lori Holt from A Bee in My Bonnet's "Tom Turkey."  He whipped up pretty quickly and makes me smile!
 Took the March on Green Bay Packers quilts outside for a better photo.
 I completed my Wild and Goosey block for the weekend too.  That is the only Bonnie Hunter/Quiltville sewing I did this week!  So I am linking this post up to Jo's Country Junction!
 I quilted Hat Trick Schnibbles finally!  I put it under my machine like a mat, though I haven't bound it yet.
I also quilted and bound Speck.  Happy to have two more off my list!  
I watched the PBS special about the Roosevelts for about seven hours today and then we started some movies.  So far "Signal" stinks!  Now what shall I sew next?

3 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Youv've been bust. So happy to hear your feet are better. That is great news.

Cathy said...

You get soooo much done!! Love it all!

Jo said...

I love the loosey goosey block. I have some made but I haven't touched them in a long time!

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....