Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My Blue (Purple) Heaven!


 Ros just posted she finished quilting My Purple Heaven!  Pattern is at Quiltville (My Blue Heaven) for free.  My daughter Hannah will be getting this one since purple is her favorite color and she doesn't mind a bit when I gift her with a quilt.  I started it for Coleman's fiance but then they split up.  They are sort of back together again but meanwhile I reassigned this quilt.  Oh well!  Maybe she will get one one day. 
 Ros does the most fantastic job quilting my quilts, I am so thankful I found her!  She even adds a label right on the backing for me now!  So nice to have that and the number of the quilt it is (252) for all those who find it in the future! 
She even credits Bonnie Hunter, thanks Ros! 

5 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Absolutely beautiful. Purple is my daughter's favorite color as well.

Deb A said...

That is so pretty in purple. My SIL would love it!
Love the label.

Ellen said...

Beautiful! I made this quilt too but I kept it in blue. I gave it as a wedding gift and it turned out gorgeous.

Kevin the Quilter said...

Another gorgeous Bonnie finish! Way to go Andee! I love these two tone quilts that can be made in all of the different colors! I am almost done piecing "Blue Ridge Beauty."

Michelle said...

Just beautiful! I'm finding I drawn more and more to two color quilts. :)

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....