Saturday, November 22, 2014

Scrappy Mountain Majesties!


Ros has quilted Scrappy Mountain Majesties!  Mackenzie is going to love this!  I almost don't want to give it up.  I love the quilting design she chose--she has a great eye for these things.  Thank you Ros!  Linking up with Angela since we are on light blues and there are plenty of those in here!  
 Free pattern for Scrappy Mountain Majesties on Bonnie's blog!
 In other news, Kathy and I went hiking this afternoon.  We went to South Mountain and veered off the trail to the left...went up a good size mountain...looking forward to getting to the top of this one one day!  It was fun!
I am down 69.6 pounds as of last Thursday!  I started back to Pilates too, life is good!

8 comments:

Kevin the Quilter said...

You are on a roll Andee! I definitely have Scrappy Mountains on my list! Great clamshell quilting! I congratulate you on your weight loss! I know it isn't easy!

Angie said...

I love the colors in your Scrappy Mountains - lovely!

Chantal said...

Congratulations on a lovely Scrappy Mountain and on climbing a real mountain. Keep up with the weight loss! You are doing so good. Amazing!

Scrappy quilter said...

Congratulations on your continued weight loss. Great job.

LA Paylor said...

great job on both mountains
LeeAnna at not afraid of color

scraphappy said...

Love the clamshell quilting! Great choice for your quilt. So glad your lifestyle change is still going strong. Way to go!

Cathy said...

Congrats on the beautiful quilt and the weight loss. Way to go!

Mystic Quilter said...

Wonderful, wonderful quilt - I love this pattern!

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....