Friday, December 16, 2011

Lil' Twister Come Around Again :)

Bug likes to be in all the photos and break in each little quilt I finish! So here she is trying to be in the picture or get in my lap! But behind her you can see much unpicking commenced and now I have another quilted and bound Lil' Twister! Hopefully by now you have forgotten just how bad my grey snowflake quilting was...this is just simple straight lines in white and it looks MUCH better. It makes me smile so I may just keep this one for a bit.



I did get some time to work on Orca Bay but didn't get a picture on my camera though not much new and exciting anyway. I almost have clue three done which is a good thing because Bonnie gave us clue five today and it uses those little hst's to make bigger triangles. So I will try to finish up clue three and get started on clue 5....not sure if I am liking working in ADD fashion and out of order, etc. I am very methodical and I have discovered that I like to finish a clue before moving on to the next one, but I am more motivated to keep up if I don't feel AS behind. So half a dozen of one, six of the other as my grandmother used to say. I am working all day today (blogging while on hold) but will be getting to this tomorrow--finally!



The plan is to cut fabrics for the NYE Mystery and to work on Orca Bay/Long Lake, Wisc. as much of the day as I want to. So excited that my Saturday work schedule is done for this semester! That took up way too much of my sewing time!

2 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

That is a great twister quilt! Lots of interesting fabrics and good contrast...very fun! Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Great but i think this buddha náramky would be better option as a gift ! Look at it

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...