Monday, July 11, 2011

Roll Roll Cotton Boll Step Four Done!




















Happy to report that Roll, Roll Cotton Boll Step 4 was a nice light and easy step and it is complete! I had a small setback in that I was accidently cutting up the extra squares in the neutrals instead of in the greens and was half way through before I realized my mistake. I now have a nice stack of two inch nuetrals that will hopefully find their way into a project.


Last night I played with mosaic maker and made a mosaic of my Schnibble projects:


























And of my modern quilts.


















And of course of my Bonnie K. Hunter quilts.









No comments:

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...