Thursday, March 18, 2010

Arizona Block Done

Today I stopped at June's for a few hours and we gabbed and I cut this block out..that is about all I accomplished as I am just really tired considering I am working less hours this week due to Spring Break! So after getting my taxes done (came out in the red after paying the preparer, but not bad) I decided I needed to sew this block together finally! This is the third one in Amy's Passions BOM for March. I am now all caught up. I accidently cut the blue out where I should have cut red, so then I switched the colors..I guess red makes more sense for Arizona sun, but overall I am happy with it. At least I finally sewed something. Schnibble is up next for March!

No comments:

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...