Monday, February 1, 2010

Don't Miss the Parade Folks!

Check out Sherri's and Sinta's blog to see the Parade of Schnibbles. This month's pattern was "Madeline." Mine is at Ros' waiting for its turn to be quilted! The new pattern is Sunday Best which looks a bit simpler than the last few! Yippee! Not sure which colorway or line I will use to make this one, but it is on my to do list for February...

...along with Amy's BOM http://skattebo-skattebo.blogspot.com/2010/01/2010-bom-february-posted.html which she talked about on her blog and refers the downloadable file she made. This BOM has three blocks!...also need to work on the Quiltz Mystery quilts and my Quilt History BOM sashing and borders and such...so needless to say I have plenty to do! I love it!

1 comment:

Corrie said...

Your Madeline is sweet! Turned out really nice in Valentine fabric. enjoy!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...