Monday, May 26, 2008

Orange Crush Step Five Done!

Whoo Hoo Step 5 of the Orange Crush is finally done! Wow what a lot of orange! We had a crazy busy day and I finally got to sew late tonight...did the half album blocks and the quarter album blocks and sewed a few of the Step 4's for Kathy. She also worked a bit on that, and so she has 9 blocks to go for Step 4. I got her started on some of her cutting for step 5 too, but just barely.
Last night she finished cutting out the background for Rachel's Outside the Box quilt too, so I can work on that after the truck heads out on Wednesday (at Randy's).
Today we helped Hannah get all of her stuff out and to storage, etc. Cleaned her room out and moved the cats. One will stay here with Hannah and one is at Randy's now, but will come with us (Jade) when we go. Also did a little packing. We went to Randy's to grill out for Memorial Day (since he has our old picnic table and grill!) and afterwards played Five Crowns and Cranium. I won the first, and the guys won two out of three on Cranium! We had a lot of fun, and my favorite was when Buck and I were club craniuming Riverdance. Neither of them were getting it so we just kept dancing, I looked over at Buck (who isn't a bad Riverdancer) and started to wet my pants! So off to the bathroom I went and Kathy was without a clue (it was SO obvious lol!). Happy quilting folks!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like you had a great day. Fancy having the energy to sew after all that dancing. I have barely started on Step 5 yet, but it's fascinating seeing what people have done on the various blogs. I may fall a little behind, as I have a quillow to finish for my niece's birthday next week.

Quilter Kathy said...

Great blocks Angela! Kathy's are great too! I better get off this computer and start sewing!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...