Friday, March 7, 2008

Fall Bargello Progress

I laid out some of the strips and took a picture...can hardly wait to see how this works! This one has a fracture strip (I chose red) which goes between each strip--only a fourth of an inch shows but it really is stunning!

My usual helper Jade insisted on sitting on the strips more than once!


Jade loves the hum of the sewing machine--almost as much as I do!
Here is a sneak peek....adding the fractures is a bit labor intensive if you ask me, but I really do like the look! The fall colors are so beautiful. Fall is my favorite season, and I will miss it when we get moved to Arizona....but I will have this to look at!

No comments:

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....