Who else is in? That may help decide me! It would make a good Quilt of Valor!
Monday, January 6, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer Sewing!
I have not been sewing too much this summer. Playing lots of games and reading lots of books instead. Barb keeps on trying to get me in th...
-
Edit*This is my entery for SewCalGal's 2011 Christmas Quilt Show. The pattern is on Bonnie's Website at quiltville.com for free now ...
-
In June, I wrote an article for a new online CFS Magazine debut but somehow it did not make the debut. I am not sure if the editor plans to ...
-
Kathy and I hosted the fourth annual Quiltville Mystery Kickoff Party last Friday to celebrate the start of Bonnie Hunter's En Proven...

3 comments:
Beautiful block! My new project dance card is full, but I think you should do it so I can enjoy the quilt vicariously.
I think you are right, it would make a beautiful QOV!
GAH!!!!
ALRIGHT! You may have hooked me with your new post today. I scrolled back through your recent posts (you have been BUSY, girl!!!), and I found the Ooh-rah links.
I'll add it to my list -- we'll see if life slows down soon for me to jump in.
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment