Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy MLK Day!

 Got a big pot of soup going this morning which turned out pretty good for dinner!  Last night I sewed up this Wild and Goosey...still loving these blocks!
Here they are all laid out.  Getting fun to mix them up and take a picture every half a dozen blocks or so.
 This afternoon I did the 54-40 or Fight block.  These blocks are in Celtic Solstice, but this one was harder for me since it is smaller.  I like it though.

 Kathy worked some more on her Celtic Solstice...It is HUGE.  We put it on the bed and it touches the floor already--without borders, WOW!
I puttered around a lot today with not much to show for it...I did finally get everything all cut for the Quilting on the Rim mystery the end of February.  I still need to draw lines on 144 tiny squares, but other than that, it is good to go!  Hope you  had a great long weekend too!

1 comment:

scraphappy said...

Looks like you really enjoyed your long weekend. Going back to work is the hard part after all that fun.

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...