Thursday, May 31, 2012

String Fling!


Some of you may remember this lovely Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll (still a flimsy since it doesn't yet have a home and it is a pattern soon to be available in Bonnie K. Hunter's new book "String Fling" !!!!  I can hardly wait to get my hands on it!

Bonnie is now taking pre-orders and she will even sign them for you so what are you waiting for?  Get on over there and order one now.  If you go to http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2012/05/presenting-string-fling.html you will be able to see my eye candy from Bonnie's latest book and I know you are going to have to get it...and feel free to tell Bonnie that her "number one fan" sent you! 


This Orca Bay (Green Bay) is also in the book in case you missed out on making it with the mystery this past year!
Oh and did I tell you I ordered a shirt with that on the back and a Bonnie mystery quilt block on the front?  I need to get a picture of me in the shirt, but when I meet Bonnie I will have to wear it so she remembers who I am lol!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I really enjoy reading Bonnie's blog. Wouldn't it be fun to take a class from her? She looks like she would be such a kick to spend some time with.

Jo said...

I already ordered Bonnie's book...can't wait!!

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....