Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Classic Meets Modern QAL--August Churn Dash!

 I have been battling migraines all week long and so I am happy I have today off work and for the moment the meds I took are working so I feel good enough to sew!  I decided to do the August Classic Meets Modern QAL over at Sew at Home Mummy's blog.  I am really looking forward to seeing all of these blocks come together.  This month was the churn dash block and it was hard to choose between wonky and this one.
Now, what to sew next??

1 comment:

✄ Erin @ Sew at Home Mummy ✄ said...

This looks so awesome, Andee! It's so exciting to see all of your blocks up on the wall, too!!!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...