Friday, August 17, 2012

Terrific Mail Day!

 Guess what came in the mail today?  This fabulous ghastlies bag and a few other goodies from Sandy over at http://sandysshowtellquilts.blogspot.com/ !!!  Thank you Sandy I love it and am already schlepping it around!  It made my day--which needed some making.  Thank you!
 And I added another wine gift bag to my Christmas Through the Year stuff for this month.  This one is in leftover Christmas fabric that matches my Mom and Dad's quilt and tablerunner.  So I have to pick something out to put in the bag for them.
 Pictures of both sides of the bag.
Now I am off to my terp job's work meeting.  Then no more meetings, school/work just starts!  Here's to Friday!

1 comment:

Sisbabestitches said...

Great christmas finishes Andee, I love the one from, er, leftover scraps, so cute.

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....