Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sewing with Amy and Bonnie (and Kathy)

 Felt like a day in slow motion, but I at least got to spend it with some fun people and sewing!  I finished up the nine patches and started on the teeny, tiny flying geese.  I think I have about sixty of them done.  More cut and ready to go--see in the basket.  I need to get more double pinks.  Running low!

Kathy worked on a few four patches for Tobacco Road.  She is going to be point woman on that one and I will assist.  That way I can say I made it too, right?  
I also made the binding for CJ's quilt.  That was really all..see sewing in slow motion!

2 comments:

Amy said...

"That was really all"...
PSHT! Those geese are so adorable! And LOOK at all the fabric you prepped!!!

I LOVE seeing that you have some bright blue. After all the blue quilts I've been making lately...I'm nearly cleaned out! Whew! Will enjoy the swap.

Nancy said...

All those geeese!!!! I am in the process of looking for a copy of the pattern... haven't heard back from all of my friends yet. Good Luck!!!

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....