Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sewing with Amy and Bonnie (and Kathy)

 Felt like a day in slow motion, but I at least got to spend it with some fun people and sewing!  I finished up the nine patches and started on the teeny, tiny flying geese.  I think I have about sixty of them done.  More cut and ready to go--see in the basket.  I need to get more double pinks.  Running low!

Kathy worked on a few four patches for Tobacco Road.  She is going to be point woman on that one and I will assist.  That way I can say I made it too, right?  
I also made the binding for CJ's quilt.  That was really all..see sewing in slow motion!

2 comments:

Amy (lilme2_99) said...

"That was really all"...
PSHT! Those geese are so adorable! And LOOK at all the fabric you prepped!!!

I LOVE seeing that you have some bright blue. After all the blue quilts I've been making lately...I'm nearly cleaned out! Whew! Will enjoy the swap.

Patchwork Penguin said...

All those geeese!!!! I am in the process of looking for a copy of the pattern... haven't heard back from all of my friends yet. Good Luck!!!