Friday, November 21, 2008

I Spy some Progress!

Thanks again to Philla who sent me some more I Spy squares I made progress on this little quilt. You can see her squares in the last three rows on the right and the first row on the left along with the ones I bought yesterday. I had fun cutting them up and making it grow! It is now 8 squares by 12 squares...goal is to get to 10 by 13 then add a border or two like the previous I Spy I made since the size of it was good. I know these quilts look crazy, but they sure are fun!
I also whip stitched Michael's ABC quilt closed so all that remains is to tie it. I might do that tonight while we watch Wall-E.

1 comment:

Sue said...

It is looking terrific, Andee.

Sue

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...