Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Quiltville UFO Linky at Jo's Country Junction!

Last year you might recall that Jo's Country Junction had some linkys to encourage us to finish up a Quiltville UFO before the new mystery got started.  I got Floribunda made last year through this challenge! 
 
 
Well, it is that time of year again and so it is time to link up!  I have been working on Lozenges all year long as Bonnie's Leader and Ender Challenge and now with all my blocks made, it is time to put them into a top!  Here are some of what I have made--I will be miving up all the colors and trying to keep them alternating black and white on the corners!
 






 Linking up at Jo's Country Junction!  Join us and finish up a Quiltville quilt before Dec. 3rd!



8 comments:

Deb A said...

Wow! Look at all those lozenges! It will look so pretty all together in a quilt. I'm working on Celtic Solstice.... and want it done before Black Friday!

Mary said...

A rainbow of the Lozenges you have going there. Hoping to finish at least one of my projects 2 would be a bonus.

Kevin the Quilter said...

I have so many irons in the fire right now, but, I REALLY need to join in on this! Hmmmmmm.....which Quiltville project should I choose?

Libby in TN said...

Looks like you were using the lozenges for the rainbow scrap challenge, as well. Smart girl!

Scrappy quilter said...

Very nice.

Jo said...

WOW..you really gave the lozenges a fun look!!

Cathy said...

Your lozenges are so much fun! Can't wait to see them finished. Been watching you slowly build them all year. I love leaders/enders!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

i LOVE all of your lozenges!! and congrats of finished ;-)

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....