Sunday, October 12, 2014

City Sampler

 Here are block 15 and 16 of my choose your own blockalong blocks.  I am doing Tula Pink's City Sampler, two blocks per week and keeping up.  Sew much fun!
Linking up for the chooseyourownblockalong!
 I know the next few weekends are going to be busy so I cut the next two blocks to help myself out and then I could not resist cutting and sewing up # 21 too.  Easy peasy block!
 I decided to try to make the Lil' Twister (Primitive Gatherings) tiny, tiny twister for the quilt camp auction.  I sure hope I get it cut up again and stitched together, quilted and bound in the next two weeks.  Also I hope it looks good.  I didn't put the lights in the middle because I prefer it without that, so we shall see.  If I can sneak in some sewing this week it might just be on this one.  I still have to quilt my Packer one too!
I also organized my black and grey bins (since this month is black/grey/brown for RSC) and cut the last 23 lozenges I need.  I will be bringing that project to quilt camp to sew into a top!  Cannot wait to see it come together!

5 comments:

Marly said...

I like your City Sampler blocks. I have the book too, but haven't made anything yet. Yous is a good idea, making two blocks a week.

Scrappy quilter said...

Enjoy seeing your blocks. Great job on the hike.

Cathy said...

Looking good. I like the color scheme.

Lisa J. said...

Like the double cross block. Maybe I'll make that one next.

bunbear said...

looking good!

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...