Friday, October 31, 2014

NewFo for October!

 I have a true NewFo this month!  I only made it this far on my Herringbone Quilt from Maureen Cracknell Handmade's Blog.  I was loving it, but then with quilt camp prep, and trying to catch up on the Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks and my Tula Pink City Sampler blocks, well this remains a UFO!  I am hoping to get a few more panels done this weekend! 
Here is everyone with their NewFo!  LOL have only seen one completed Herringbone tablerunner out of this groups so far!  Linking up with Cat Patches!

3 comments:

soscrappy said...

This will be beautiful when it is done.

Barbara said...

Oh wow! very cute!

Scrappy quilter said...

One of these days if I ever find the time I want to ma me one of these. I look forward to seeing yours when finished.

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...