Monday, October 20, 2014

Classic Meets Modern Flying Geese!

 I have been trying to get to this fun Classic Meets Modern QAL all month long and finally tonight I snuck it in!  For some reason I thought I was making the second block, but I used the cutting directions for the first block...by the time I realized it I decided I really like this block as is so here it is with all the others.
Linking up with Sew at Home Mummy!  Click on over there and see all the other fabulous blocks people are making.  I am LOVING this modern block a month!  I cannot believe only two months remain!

5 comments:

Kevin the Quilter said...

This is a really great block idea for a quilt all by itself! Loving the way it is all coming along!

Scrappy quilter said...

What a wonderful block.

Roslyn said...

I like this one a lot very clean and modern looking.

✄ Erin @ Sew at Home Mummy ✄ said...

Gorgeous! This quilt is really coming along!!

Anonymous said...

Your first layout looks really good--colors and shapes nicely balanced.

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....