Friday, May 2, 2014

May Goes Green!

 Last night after work I whipped up this easy Bento Box block in green for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge Sampler.  After that I started organizing my green scraps and cutting 3.5 inch strips (and then bricks) for my lozenges!  I have quite a stack again and it is fun to remember some of these fabrics made it into my bow tie quilt or my spools quilt when I was doing those challenges!  Linking up with Angela!
I work a late shift tonight so sadly no more sewing today, but tomorrow after BOM I am going to get the the last blocks ironed and trimmed and attached to My Blue/Purple Heaven and get to working on some lozenges.


5 comments:

Deb A said...

Such beautiful scrappy quilts... so happy I have been able to watch them grow up to be quilts! Love your bento block. I hope to make mine later tonight.

scraphappy said...

What is it about scrappy quilts that makes them so much happier than regular quilts. Love the bowties so much!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Your scrappy quilts are awesome, great traditional patterns. Have fun!

Lisa said...

Look at you racing onto green already. I took all day yesterday to catch up on the purples.

make.share.give said...

Very nice! Love the picture in your header, too.

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....