Sunday, May 25, 2014

Ooh-Rah! Catching up on a QOV!

You may recall I promised to work on a QOV BOM this year and I made January's block...then I put it away and did not get back to it.  It has been nagging at me to dig it out and just get to it, so for Memorial Day (and because I am so inspired by Kevin the Quilter and Alycia with all they do for QOV) I got back to it!

 I did not make the stars for this block because I wanted to catch up and they look a bit crazy to me, so here is my modified block!
 I will be sprinkling in more white as I go so hopefully this will all come together in the end!
Edit* Got up this Memorial Day and sewed up the fifth block, so now I am caught up on this BOM.  Enjoy your Memorial Day!

 Kathy also did her bit for charity today.  She made this kiddo quilt for AZ Blankets for Kids.

1 comment:

Kevin the Quilter said...

Way to go Andee! This is going to be a great QOV!

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....