Sunday, May 25, 2014

Classic Meets Modern QAL--Desden Inspired May Block

 I decided to use my Rosie's Quilt Company ruler which was a little larger than the one provided since the last template I tried was printed the wrong size and required a redo!  I figure it is my quilt so as long as the block is the right size it is all good!

 I LOVE how this block came out!  Really fun, and now I am excited to use the larger ruler to make a baby quilt similar to this block...I need more time in the day, but really cute and easy to make this dresden inspired modern block!
So here are the first four blocks (missing March's Drunkard's Path....up next!) and linking up with Sew at Home Mummy for May!

1 comment:

✄ Erin @ Sew at Home Mummy ✄ said...

Love it! I loved coming up with this block, I had a lot of fun with it. I'm so glad you did, too!!

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....