Sunday, May 4, 2014

My Blue/Purple Heaven Gets a Border

I got the first border on today.  I still have lots of the outer border to cut and make, saving that for another day!
Kathy and I also decided to remake our ipod cases (Coleman was happy to have my other one, his ipod fit perfectly!) and I liked my fabrics so much I used the same ones.  It fits great now after adding an inch on to the length of the pattern and a half inch to the flap.
Downloaded tons of music to my ipod today, because I borrowed some of Randy's CD's to do so.  I have ABBA on there now and that is some great music to exercise too.  I did another thirty minutes on the bike and twenty on the elliptical before taking a bath and now I am all worn out early!

3 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Beautiful top! I also love ABBA.

Quilting Tangent said...

Very pretty top.

Sewgreen said...

That quilt top is GORGEOUS!! I do slightly prefer purples ;)

Happy National Quilting Day!

I participated in the National Quilting Day sewalong on the Modern Quilt Studio page.  We sewed Friends all Around.  Here is my first block....