Monday, April 28, 2014

Rainbow Scrap Challenge--for the Love of Purple!

I am very happy to say that I spent much of Sunday sewing away in purple for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge Sampler!  This one is antique tile!  I didn't place my pretty fabric in the same place Angela did but it turned out alright anyhow!
This one is pinwheel or somthing like that.  Nice movement in this block!
This one is cracker (not the best picture) but I really like this one!

Flying geese...I made these following Eleanor Burns method because usually that works perfectly for me.  These three turned out but the others were not quite as good as usual.  Luckily I can never remember that each set will make four geese so I made two sets.  So I have extra not so good geese for something wonky later!

This one is the knot block.  Love how it came out too!

So here are all the purple blocks so far for April.  I added in one of my churn dashes and the kitty block too so my collection of purples is growing!

2 comments:

Deb A said...

Great collection of blocks. Love how you changed with the dark in the corners. I've got the last three cut and hope to sew them up tomorrow. The cat came out great!

scraphappy said...

Beautiful blocks! What a great collection and it has grown so fast!!!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...