Sunday, October 28, 2012

Can You Believe it? More Sewing!

 Kathy and I worked on getting the borders on this Lil' Twister quilt.  Kathy also prepped the backing and made a scrappy Halloween binding.  We ran out of energy to get it all tied and whatnot, don't think this one will be done this Halloween.  However, now we think we should make a Christmas one!
 Since Kathy ran out to JoAnn's and picked up black fabric for the borders on the other quilt, I finally was able to get borders on this wallhanging which will be for Coleman.
I also worked on my bow ties...but didn't take a picture of those..made one more spool with the scissor fabric that was leftover from Grandma Nan's quilt several years ago.  Cut one up for Becky and Kathy too!  
We had a really nice weekend...got in lots of sewing and life is finally feeling better.  The weather here in Arizona is now perfect and is the reason we love living here--at least in the winter!

No comments:

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...