Friday, October 12, 2012

A Christmas Win!!!



I was just cleaning out my inbox and just ran across an email from Darlene at http://quiltingdaze.blogspot.com/2012/10/3-in-row-done.html telling me that I won this awesome tablerunner.  I love this fabric, I love the houses, I am so excited and can't believe I won it.  Hopefully in the past ten days it wasn't offered up to anyone else while I was snoozing...doing the happy dance here!
This prize is from Christmas Through the Year...I am really enjoying making gifts all year long and know when I dig it all out (soon) I will see half of my list is done!  
In other news...I worked a few hours today, ran some errands, cleaned house, wrote a test and an answer key, and made a double batch of pumpkin bread and did a ton of dishes too.  Now cleaning the inbox (got sidetracked into blogging) and then I may get to sewing...or I may go wrap some birthday gifts...two nephews have a birthday party on Sunday.
Becky is coming to sew tomorrow...maybe Lauren too if she will brave the traffic!

1 comment:

scraphappy said...

Congratulations! Hope you find some time to sew.

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...